Atmosfera has expanded its product range with a new hybrid inverter Solis RHI-5K-48ES by Ginlong.
The inverter can operate both as a fully-featured uninterruptible power supply (with transfer time <10 ms) and as a completely stand-alone unit as necessary. As an on-grid inverter, Solis RHI can be efficiently used at feed-in tariff and self-consumption power plants.
The main advantages include:
- two MPP trackers with a precise operation algorithm;
- compatibility with lithium-ion batteries;
- availability of a backup feature for off-grid operation;
- an intelligent EMS feature;
- a number of protection features (leakage current protection, DC arc protection, reversed DC polarity protection, as well as earth fault monitoring).
- different programmable operating modes;
- natural fanless cooling.
The 2 MPP trackers support connection of PV modules up to 6.5 kW, thus providing for DC/AC oversizing within 30% above rated nominal power.
RHI-5K-48ES is compatible with batteries of the leading global brands, such as BYD, LG Chem, Pylontech and so on.
The inverter is equipped with a large 7″ display for easy and comfortable control, monitoring and maintenance.
The inverter can operate in several preset modes, namely off-grid, on-grid and hybrid modes.
RHI-5K-48ES Solis inverters are ready for shipment from Atmosfera warehouses. You can order them в from the distributor network of the company throughout Ukraine.